History

Cornamaddy N.S. has been located on the present site for 125 years.  The previous school was called The Blackberry Lane School and was located opposite the current entrance to Ericsson.  In 1886 the school moved to its new home and was called Cornamaddy National School.  In 1953 the first building was replaced.  An extension was added in 1987.

Click on the first image below to see a brief photographic history: